Monday, May 30, 2011

May monthly report

I made $231 in May, pretty good considering I only played on seven days. My profit for the year is $1353. Lifetime I'm up $8943.

With the US dollar dropping like a stone, and American players being locked out of online play, I think it might be time for Poker Stars to ditch the greenback as its currency of choice in favour of something slightly more stable. The Russian ruble, the Canadian loonie and the Indonesian rupiah would all be suitable choices, the Rupiah because it trades at 9000 to the US dollar. Last year I stayed in Bali; my hotel bill came to over four million.

There won't be many more updates I'm afraid. With my new job and plans to start a business (giving me effectively two jobs) I can't afford to be badugi-ing for much longer. It's a shame because it's a been an interesting ride, but as they say, as one door closes another one, er, slams you in the face? I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment