Sunday, November 25, 2012

Please let this be over

I got taken to the cleaners today. Again. I was hampered by a distinct inability to actually hit anything, while my opponents were hitting huge hands for fun. I really want this poker shit to be over, and to cash out the $4500-odd I've got on both sites, but I'm "only" 900 points or so from getting a $50 bonus on Stars so I'll wait until then. Today was such a nice day outside, and here I was, staring at a frigging screen losing three-figure amounts. What a waste.

Update: I played heaps today. Now it's points that matter, not dollars, and there are just under 800 points to go. It's a bit like pulling teeth. By the way it was a real up-and-down day which included my biggest ever winning session at 50c/$1 badugi ($76 in 335 hands) and a bad stack-off with a rough eight in single draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment