Sunday, September 30, 2012

September monthly report

My cash balance on PokerStars rose by $484 in September to $3357, but that's a bit deceptive because I sold $502 of tournament money, nearly half of which I already had at the start of the month. In cash games alone I was down slightly. I ran badly at both 1/2 and 2/4 badugi, but was partly saved by a hot run at 50c/$1 (+$257 over 2735 hands). Last night I dropped $84 in 160 hands of 2/4; I've won only five of my last 23 showdowns. Some of those were attempts to pick off snows with strong tri hands that I'd played aggressively earlier in the hand. Maybe I'm calling down too much in those spots. It's tricky because my opponents know I've probably got a strong tri, which means I'm likely to want to bluff-catch, which means they shouldn't bluff, which means I should fold the river, which means they can bluff sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment